Daily Nugget

"For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome. Then you will call upon Me, and you will come and pray to Me, and I will hear and heed you. Then you will seek Me, inquire for, and require Me [as a vital necessity] and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart. I will be found by you, says the Lord..."

Jeremiah 29:11 - 14

Thursday, January 9, 2014

I hope you have enjoyed reading the prayers I have been sending over the past month or so.  It is my desire that you would take these prayers and make them a part of your everyday life, drawing closer to God and making Him a greater part of your life.

I am starting up a new session of teaching the Gateways of the Three Fold Nature of Man and am excited to see what the Lord does in our group.  This teaching has transformed my life and I know it will transform yours as well.

If you are in the greater Nashville area and would like to be a part of this group let me know and I will give you the information on times and locations.  You can contact me at:  jehovahraphaislord@yahoo.com

I will also try to post insights and revelations the Lord is giving me through this teaching and other venues over the next several months so you can share in what the Lord is doing.



No comments: