Daily Nugget

"For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome. Then you will call upon Me, and you will come and pray to Me, and I will hear and heed you. Then you will seek Me, inquire for, and require Me [as a vital necessity] and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart. I will be found by you, says the Lord..."

Jeremiah 29:11 - 14

Monday, November 18, 2013

Spirit Gateway Prayers - Reverance

In order to allow the First Love Fire of God to flow through us from the inside out our spirit gateways must be open and our soul and body gateways must be cleaned and maintained.
This is another prayer that I pray in order to open my spirit gateway of fear of God so that the full expression of the Kingdom of God can be manifested in and through me to the world around me.

This prayer was adapted from Ian Clayton's teaching on the Gateways of the Three Fold Nature of Man.

Prayers for Spirit Gateways
Reverence

“Father the fire that I stepped through to come to Jesus was the gateway of first love. So I choose to take that fire of first love and open the gateway of reverence in my spirit.  I open the gate of reverence and yield it to your glory, Father. I receive and release the power of God through this reverence gateway, that I may begin to receive revelation of Your Kingdom that it may change my soul into the image of the Son of God that abides in me.”

No comments: