Daily Nugget

"For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome. Then you will call upon Me, and you will come and pray to Me, and I will hear and heed you. Then you will seek Me, inquire for, and require Me [as a vital necessity] and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart. I will be found by you, says the Lord..."

Jeremiah 29:11 - 14

Sunday, October 7, 2012

After writing in my blog last night I had an experience with the Lord that I felt I should blog about as well. If you read the last blog you'll appreciate this experience.

I went to bed last night and was fast asleep when I was awakened by a knock on the wall above my bed.  It sounded as if someone was outside my house and knocked hard on the wall above my head.  I have been awakened like this before and the Lord has always had something profound to show me or tell me.

So I knew when I heard the knock the Lord wanted me to wake up.  I looked over at the clock to see what time it was because He has spoken to me through the time on the clock before. The clock said 12:25 am.

My first thought was the time represented December 25th and that maybe the Lord wanted to tell me something about Christmas.  So I asked the Lord what He was saying and I felt He said to look at Hebrews 12:25, "So see to it that you do not reject Him or refuse to listen to and heed Him Who is speaking [to you now]. For if they [the Israelites] did not escape when they refused to listen and heed Him Who warned and divinely instructed them here on earth [revealing with heavenly warnings His will], how much less shall we escape if we reject and turn our backs on Him Who cautions and admonishes us from heaven?

After reading this scripture I knew the Lord was confirming to me what I had written earlier that night in my blog.  We must turn and position ourselves so that God can bless us and we can escape the consequences of our actions.





No comments: